Well it’s not actually the science bit… it’s more about me and my qualifications – but with pretty pictures! (sorry if I said that first I bet you wouldn’t have bothered to click here :D)
- I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist with BANT and the CNHC.
- I am a certified trained Health Coach with Zest4Life.
- I am a graduate of the IFM-AFMCP… Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice from the Institute for Functional Medicine which was an intensive (and I do mean INTENSIVE) course in Functional Medicine.
- I am registered with BANT as a Nutrigenetic Counsellor. What that means is I’ve completed the appropriate coursework, case study paper and exams that they require for this certification. And it means I can help you interpret those pesky DNA results (which, let’s be honest, just looks like an alphabet soup to most people) from the likes of 23andMe and MTHFR-Genetics-UK.
- And I have a couple of degrees in Dietetics and Nutritional Medicine lying about.
My professional association requires that I do a minimum of 30 hours per year of CPD (continuing professional development and education). I completed at least that much by February of this year.
Rest assured, I am always learning, reading and studying. I am keeping on top of the latest research and keeping up with the main thought leaders in the health care field. I try my best to keep up with all the information floating about around health and nutrition – so you don’t have to.